$127 Millions (As per 2023)
Mahendra Singh Dhoni (MS Dhoni)
Date of Birth
July, 7, 1981
Net Worth (in Rs)
About MS Dhoni
Mahendra Singh Dhoni, often referred to as MS Dhoni or simply “Captain Cool,” is a former Indian cricketer and one of the most iconic and successful captains in the history of Indian cricket. You have seen MS dhoni the untold story movies on your TV before. Ms dhoni age is now 42. Dhoni is known for his exceptional leadership skills, calm demeanor under pressure, and his proficiency as a wicketkeeper-batsman
You can also read:- Salman khan
Family & Relationships
Some details about his personal life have been known and shared over the years:
MS Dhoni’s birthday date was born on July 7, 1981, in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India, to Pan Singh and Devaki Devi. He has a brother named Narendra Singh Dhoni and a sister named Jayanti.
Dhoni married Sakshi Singh Rawat on July 4, 2010. Sakshi, born on November 19, 1988, was working as a hotel management trainee at the time of their marriage. They managed to keep their relationship discreet until they tied the knot in a private ceremony.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Sakshi are parents to a daughter named Ziva, who was born on February 6, 2015. Ziva became quite popular on social media due to adorable posts shared by Dhoni and Sakshi.
Passion for Bikes and Adventure:
Outside of cricket, Dhoni is passionate about bikes and adventure sports. He is known for his love for motorbikes and owns a significant collection of two-wheelers. He has been seen participating in various off-road biking events.
Dhoni also has a connection with the Indian military. In 2011, he was conferred the honorary rank of Lieutenant Colonel in the Territorial Army of India. He underwent a short training with the parachute regiment.
Dhoni is known for valuing his privacy, and he has maintained a relatively low profile when it comes to his personal life. He prefers to keep his family away from the limelight and rarely discusses his personal matters in the media.
Throughout his cricketing career and post-retirement, Dhoni has maintained a calm and composed demeanor, and this characteristic extends to his personal life as well. He continues to enjoy a massive fan following and remains an inspirational figure for cricket enthusiasts worldwide.
– Dhoni made his ODI debut for India against Bangladesh in December 2004. He quickly rose through the ranks with his hard-hitting batting and agile wicket keeping skills.
– He became the captain of the Indian cricket team in 2007, leading them to numerous victories, including the inaugural ICC World Twenty20 title in 2007 and the ICC Cricket World Cup in 2011, where he famously finished the match with a six.
– Under his captaincy, India also reached the top spot in the ICC Test rankings for the first time in December 2009.
– Dhoni was known for his calculated and unconventional decision-making on the field, earning him the nickname “Captain Cool” for his ability to remain composed in tense situations.
– In Test cricket, Dhoni retired in December 2014 after the Boxing Day Test against Australia, while he stepped down as captain in limited-overs formats in January 2017.
– He remained an integral part of the Indian team in the limited-overs formats until his retirement from international cricket in August 2020.
Records and Achievements:
– Dhoni is considered one of the most successful captains in the history of Indian cricket, having led the team to multiple ICC trophies.
– He holds several records, including being the most successful Indian captain in limited-overs cricket.
– Dhoni is also one of the most successful wicketkeeper-batsmen in the history of cricket, with numerous records to his name.
– He is the only captain to have won all three major ICC tournaments: the ICC World Twenty20 in 2007, the ICC Cricket World Cup in 2011, and the ICC Champions Trophy in 2013.
– Dhoni is also the recipient of several prestigious awards, including the Padma Shri and the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna, India’s highest sporting honor.
After retiring from international cricket, Dhoni continued to play in the Indian Premier League (IPL). He had been associated with the Chennai Super Kings (CSK) franchise since the inception of the IPL in 2008 and led them to multiple IPL titles.
Dhoni has been active in a number of commercial endeavors and charity efforts outside of cricket. He remains a beloved figure in Indian cricket and continues to have a massive fan following not just in India but across the cricketing world.
Net worth of MS Dhoni
Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s net worth is estimated to be around $127 million (approximately 1040 crore INR) as of 2023 according to CAknowledge site.
Dhoni’s net worth is mostly derived from his excellent cricket career, in which he earned a substantial amount of money from match fees, central contracts, and victories. Additionally, his association with the Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise Chennai Super Kings (CSK) as their captain and player also contributed substantially to his earnings.
Furthermore, Dhoni has been a highly sought-after brand ambassador and endorser for various companies and products. His popularity and charisma have made him a favorite among advertisers, leading to lucrative endorsement deals with multiple brands.
Apart from cricket and endorsements, Dhoni has invested in various business ventures, including sports-related startups and a chain of fitness centers. These ventures have likely contributed to increasing his net worth.
Concluding the incredible journey of Mahendra Singh Dhoni, his career will always be remembered as a legendary one. He has achieved many awards and accolades for his contribution to cricket. Not only did he captain India in the 2011 Cricket World cup, but he was also appointed an Officer in the Territorial Army in 2011 and was awarded the honorary rank of Lieutenant Colonel. His recognition as an icon is undeniable and his popularity extends well beyond cricket with a massive fan base from all over the world.